zondag 30 september 2012

Sad to leave but very happy to be home!


Here I am: home sweet home
and there they are: the most important people in my life!
Time to say farewell to my second home. And what better place to choose then KuDeTa on top of the Marina Bay Sands Hotel. Singapore is a great country where many nationalities, culture's and religions know how to live together in an organized and respectful way. As you've noticed over the last four months I've enjoyed being here a lot, so no surprise I can recommend visiting Singapore if you get the chance.

I've finished my beer, packed my suitcases and want to go home!

Thanks everyone for all your support over the last four month. It made a huge difference I can tell. Thanks!

Saying farewell to the Sony Mobile family in Singapore. I had a great time, was happy to help you out for the last 4 month and thanks for your kind words!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten