zaterdag 29 september 2012

Farewell diner; my Jumbo Chilli Crab experience


On this last night in Singapore I'm invited for a farewell dinner by Felicia and Justin. It was the perfect occassion to spend the last hours with my dear friends and to experience Chilli Crab and see the East Coast Park (which was still on my wish list). Thanks Felicia and Justin for a great evening!


Allthough I was protected from neck to waist I still managed to drop some chilli crab on my shorts.


We started with Pepper Crab......


And there it is: Chilli Crab! If you are not afraid to get dirty hands, it's real fun to pick up a piece and do your best to get the crab meat out. The taste is awesome!


Jumbo seafood is the most populare Seafood restaurant at the East Coast. Having diner outside and overlooking the beach and watching the sun set! After diner we walked along the beach where people were BBQing, jogging and camping. 
I will never forget this evening.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten